Rewiring your property is essential for any home or business that has wiring that’s outdated, damaged, or potentially dangerous.
CDO Electrical provides comprehensive rewiring services to meet the demands of all kinds of properties, from small premises to large-scale commercial and industrial buildings.
Our experienced electricians will carry out a full survey of your property, establish the best plan for rewiring, and provide a comprehensive report outlining the options available to you.
We will advise you on the most cost-effective way of upgrading your wiring and work with any budget that you may have.
We also offer upgrades to any outdated fuse boxes, ensuring that they meet the latest safety regulations.
Signs that you need to rewire your property
- Cables that feel warm or show signs of damage (i.e. cracking, fraying)
- Fuse boxes which are outdated and don’t meet the latest safety regulations
- Frequent circuit breaker trips
- Poor lighting in certain areas of your home or office building
- Home or office appliances experiencing regular power surges
- Discolouring or burning of any outlets or wall switches
When should you get your property rewired?
Typically a full rewire is necessary when:
- Major building work is occurring, such as building an extension
- Your premises has been damaged by a flood or fire
- Electrical installations appear unsafe
- You are installing several new circuits
- You are upgrading your property
How long does rewiring take?
On average, a full rewire will take from 5 to 10 days. However, this is dependent on the size of the premises and state of the existing wires.
Boasting more than a decade in the industry, the CDO Electrical team assures exceptional service and a commitment to upholding the utmost quality standards for all your electrical requirements.
With our extensive expertise and certifications, we can offer a complete electrical solution and excellent service to assist with the rewiring, testing, and maintenance needs of your commercial, residential or agricultural premises.
Contact us today to receive a free, no-obligation quote or discuss your electrical needs. Our team of friendly experts is available to address any inquiries and provide guidance on suitable solutions for your business.